Corporate Strategy Analyst
Evolution Metals Corp. (EMC) is a mining, refining and specialty chemicals company that is committed to establishing a secure and reliable supply chain for critical minerals. The strategy is to acquire and develop mine assets and processing facilities to produce materials that are essential for industrial uses including electronics and environmental technologies and for aerospace and defense applications.
The Strategy analyst conducts analysis regarding client business opportunities and corporate strategy.
- Analyze client business to maximize sales and profit margins
- Assist with pricing client business
- Develop strategies for fulfilment and settlement of client business
- Assist senior management with analysis of merger & acquisition and funding opportunities
Skills / Qualifications
- Team player with positive attitude
- Analytical skills including financial modeling
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of metals & mining and materials industries is an asset
- Experience in investment banking is preferred
- College degree
- Please submit your resume, LinkedIn profile and a brief summary about yourself and your suitability for this position
Salary: $100,000-$125,000 + Bonus